A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse this site again. Cookies usually store information of a technical type, personal preferences, personalization of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly reduced. If you would like to consult further information concerning what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, disable them, etc.; please click on the following link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- - Session cookies, rwhich record the user data entries on the Website
- - This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- - Google Analytics: This stores cookies in order to be able to compile statistics regarding the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are agreeing to your data being processed by Google. Therefore, exercise of any right in this regard must be made by communicating directly with Google.
- - Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
Storage and processing of the information obtained thereby is purely for technical purposes, in order to perform the transmission of a communication via an electronic communications network, as well as to carry out the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the registered user.
In any event, the user may access the preferences menu of their browser and set it up so that cookies are not installed, erase existing ones and/or eliminate them before browsing other pages on the Website. Likewise, tracking cookie blocking tools may be used, such as Do Not Track, which may be downloaded from the following site: http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you may do so by setting the browser options installed in your computer.
You may find information on how to do this if you use one of the following as your browser:
- - Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- - Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- - Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- - Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- - Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- - Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept liability either for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- - Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and your right to eliminate or disable them must be exercised from this place. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- - In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the system’s operation or when obliged to by law. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection that is in accordance with European regulations. You may consult detailed information in this regard through this link. If you would like information concerning the use Google makes of the cookies, we attach this other link.
- - For any doubt or query concerning this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us.